The Wm. H. Bush Memorial Library is open for in-house browsing.
Per the recommendations and guidelines set by the state and federal government the following are the re-opening plans and steps approved by the library Board of trustees:
- Unvaccinated patrons are required to wear face coverings at all times while inside the library
- We are asking patrons to use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before entering the library
- Limiting library occupants to 20 patrons at a time
- Maintaining 6ft. social distancing
- All items should be returned to the book drop
The re-opening plans and services may change at any time depending on COVID-19 restrictions, factors from local/national health agencies, social distancing protocols, and/or critical community needs. If you have any questions you may call 315-376-7490.